If you want to know about how to clear cache on android phone then read this full article. There are so many ways to clear cache from android devices. But today I will show you the best techniques, which you can use to clear cache on android.
By cleaning cache files from android your device will perform smooth and amazingly fast. This is the best tutorial to clean cache files from your android devices. Cleaning cache will also help you to remove errors from apps.
Must Read – Free Games Without Wifi For Android
Contents: How to clear cache on android phone?
- What does it mean to clear cache on android phone?
- What does clear cache do on the android phone?
- Methods to clear cache on android phone.
- What happens when you clear cache on android phone?
- Best Android cache cleaner apps for android.
If you are thinking that should I clear cache on my android phone then you are at the right place, yes you should have to erase cache memory if necessary. There are lots of ways to clear cache from your android phone but I will show you easiest way. You can use apps or you can do manually to wipe cache data from the android phone.
How to clear cache on android phone?
1. ) What does it mean to clear cache and data on android phone?
Clear cache– Cache files will be removed by clearing cache from memory. It will not delete any personal data.
Clear data– Cleaning application data from an android device. It will wipe all the application data and reset application as new as it was first installed.
Don’t Get confused between cache data and application data. Those are different.
2.) What does clear cache do on android phone?
It will erase all the application and system cache from android devices.
Erase System Cache – When you clear system cache from android device it will erase all the cached data. Along with settings, the configuration you made in the system.
- Example: You have a list of call log on android device. When you perform clear system cache it will remove that call log list. But it will not remove any contacts from android device.
Understood How to clear cache on android phone if not then continue reading this post.
Erase Application cache – It will remove all the stored data which are stored in RAM while using that application.
- Example: You are surfing facebook regularly via google chrome browser. The browser will save some information like page style, colors, CSS and other java scripts. Cache data help to load facebook faster. But it will not delete any other data.
3). How to clear app cache on android phone?
There is a simple and very easy way to wipe cache data on android device. I will also show you how to wipe cache data in this method.
Steps to Clear App Cache and data on android phone:
- First Go into system setting on your android device.
- Search for the application menu and open it.
- Now select the application you want to erase data from it and tap on it to open apps setting.
- Click on clear cache option and tap on it. It will instantly erase your cache data on android device.
If you want to remove just application data then tap on erase data to delete all the data from the application.
Must Read – Android Marshmallow Features List
Must Read – Android Marshmallow Features List
4). How to clear system cache on android phone?
Wiping system cache is not easy as wiping application cache data. If you are not sure how to wipe system cache then don’t follow these steps.
To Wipe system cache data you have to go into recovery menu. There are lots of ways to go into recovery menu of android device. You will have to find the right way for it. Just google it like “How to go into recovery mode (Your device name or model here). Found the right keys then follow below steps.
Steps To clear system cache on android phone:
- Most common keys to go into the recovery mode is Volume up + Home + Power key.
- Hold Volume up+Home+Power Button at the same time.
- When the phone vibrates release the power button but not other buttons.
- Hold Volume Up+Home button until you see recovery menu on the screen.
- Now select wipe cache partition.
It will take some time but it will wipe all the system cache files from your android devices.
5). What happens when you clear cache and data on android phone?
Clear cache removes all the files which caches on android phone. The system also caches some data while using some of the inbuilt system application. When you will wipe cache data it will just remove cache data, not the application. cache data and application data are both different.
6). Best Android cache cleaner apps for android
Now let’s talk about what’s the advantages and disadvantages of clear cache.
Advantages of clearing cache
- It will fix any broken application.
- It will speed up your android device performance.
- If any application is giving error then clearing cache will fix that error.
- Don’t worry you will not loose any personal data.
Disadvantages of clearing cache
- Some application may take time to open for the first time.
- The risk to loose settings and configuration you made in that application.
Conclusion – It’s a little bit risky to clear cache on android device without knowing the perfect method. You can loose some personal data if you do it wrong. But at my opinion, you should try it because it will fix application issue.
Thanks for reading this post. If you have a problem in this article then please comment below and I will try to solve it.
Finally, If you like this tutorial on How to clear cache on android phone then please like and share this post. Show your friends and family how useful is to clear cache from android device.